Enclosure Fathom – Part 1: February 2018
- A private exhibition/ showing of artwork, by appointment only – Nizwa, Sultanate of Oman: February 16 – 20, 2018
- Meet the artist, by appointment only – Nizwa, Sultanate of Oman: Wednesday 21 & Thursday 22 February 2018.
- Event: Oasis picnic breakfast with the artist, by invitation only – Nizwa, Sultanate of Oman: Saturday 24 February 9.30am to 1.pm
- Event: Buffet Dinner, live online auction watching, by invitation only – Muscat, Sultanate of Oman: Saturday 24 February 2018: 7 pm to 10.pm – buffet dinner. Saturday 24 February 2018: 10.15pm to 11.30pm – last bids, offshore auction close and results announced.
- Enclosure Fathom – Part 2 – 16 December 2018.
- The Pearl – Nizwa – February 2019
- Time – December 2019
- Please come and meet with me in this beautiful country where I have been residing for 7 years and three months. You are bound to discover the unknown, the extraordinary. I am looking forward to meeting you.
- Due to various personal reasons, I never went public with my art. I have battled with an autoimmune condition for many years. I have to live my life and arrange it according to my health condition. Therefore I have completed the material for 40 upcoming exhibitions first, before stepping into the formal art arena, ‘step by step’.
- It is important to me that these collections will be safeguarded and kept for future generations. Unlike many people think, to be able to see does not immediately mean that one can interpret or has the wisdom to know what one is looking at. It requires study, a’ kaizen’ attitude and always being aware what is transpiring in the outside world on multiple levels.
- It is also a gate, which should be carefully guarded. I believe that the technology to help interpret some of my work still has to be developed in the tech arena.
- I hope to see you at all future exhibitions.