- The artist is fascinated by the codes which program us biologically.
- A touch of Edward Collier exhibits another layer of the artistic, inspirational spectrum.
- Her work is a personal interpretation of Vanitas, using Chladni style vibrational sound waves collected directly from the spiritual realm.
- She sees herself as an interpreter, an observer of what ‘simply is’, seeing her work as a puzzle, a map, and a musical composition.
- Most of the works in this collection are of an A4 size, created with a combination of colouring pens, wool, fine calligraphy pens, and watercolour paint.
- The catalogue colours may differ slightly from the original works. The collection consists of 7 works.
- The collection is based on “The Rose – Zero-knowledge Protocol (5523)”. It features on the front cover of the catalogue. It is not for sale.
- Each of us is surrounded by our holographic memories.
- Who can fathom what encloses each person? That is the question posed by the artist with this collection.
- The artist started on the collection while in the Republic of South Korea, and has continued working on it throughout her travels which have included; Japan, the Republic of South Africa, Hong Kong, New Delhi in India, and Shanghai – Zulijiao in the Republic of China.
- She completed the work, which spanned over 8 years in these different locations, in 2016 in the Sultanate of Oman.
- The work has taken many years to see, to download from the spiritual realm, and many more, to translate into its current artistic interpretation.
- She added a ‘wool element’ to most work during 2016.
- The positive energy of the buyers of her art is as important to her as the positive energy with which she has visualized, formed, and presented in her art.
- The artist encourages the buyers of her art to enter into a relationship with her, and her art, as part of an ongoing relationship that can be characterized as a holographic soul memory exchange.
- Copies to download of the catalogue for the exhibition, are available. Just scroll down this page.
- You will see that it is in two different pdf files. The pdf file, to use if you would like to take a closer look at the work, will be the one, marked ‘pages’.
- There is also a copy enclosed of the ‘Chladni’ musical pattern grid. Do feel free to take a look at it.
- By now you have probably guessed that the artwork here, each contains a musical composition if you know how to read it. It may keep you busy for years to find it.
A lovely flashback; the video sent out by CMS LAW to invite clients during 2018, to this exhibition.